Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A cover letter having the details of the Authority requesting the Police Clearance Certificate.
- The prescribed complete application form containing the information of applicant. (Personal Particular).
- An authorization letter will be produced to state the information for the applicant.
- Self-attested photocopies of your passport. Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Turkmenistan visas, entry and departure stamps.
- Two recent passport size photographs against a light background. The applicant must sign on reverse side of the photographs.
- Copy of Turkmenistan identity card (if applicable).
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Turkmenistan and need for the said certificate.
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate up to 3 months. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.